Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I NEED an expert opinion

Okay, so I'm itching for a change in the hair department. I want to do this to my hair... I'm dying for red highlights because I'm feeling a bit saucy these days and plus... I'm bored. I need something hot. Now it probably won't be this red, but the Huei Aveda salon here in town has their own mixed in house color that is GORGEOUS! I saw it on the salon owner's daughter and she happens to be asian, so I know it would work with my coloring. I think I'm gonna do bangs too like the photo. I still have a few months before summer and they can always be pinned back with my famous bobby pin 'do. :) But I was thinking that this coif would look pretty dang rad with my new glasses, which I like to say they are retro chic. Yes, I'm admitting that I'm having a few issues with turning......... this year so I'd like to stay younger for a little longer without the risk of looking too ridiculous. My ultimate goal is to shave a few years off. Yes, I will say it. I don't swim too often in the deep end people. I wade in the shallow end-waist deep is about as deep as I go on a normal day. There.



Tell me what you think! Be honest, I can take it! I don't want liar posts, but fair warning- I will do ultimately what I want to do. :)

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Personally and you KNOW I DON'T LIE...I think it would be a smokin hot change for you! I say go for it! :)

Christi said...

Well, I think that my opinion and Jamie's matter most so it looks like you need to go for it!
I agree that it would look hot! And I agree with you that it not be quite as bright as the photo, but pretty close. And yeah, I think it would look great with your new glasses.
Ok, so you found a way to not look ..., now find me a new do!

Frances said...

I say go for it too. Nothing is permanent. And you are young so you can pull it off! Can't wait!

jennifer said...

I love it!!! I think it would look great on you and I also tell the truth. Of course I think you are so cute that you could get away with shaving your head.....