Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Corbin's Baptism Pictures... Yes Finally!

Corbin was baptized on February 13th, 2010 at the Lexington Building! We've filled out his keepsake baptism book and it has been one of the main topics of discussion for the last few days between he and I. I think that this day left a lasting impression on Corbin. I know it did with me. This single event gave me a renewed need to be better in all that I do in my daily life. Especially with my children. So, here are some pictures of the big day!

I love this picture of everyone (but shallow Jaime hates her outfit!)

The Father/Son picture (Matt's got one similar to this one with his own father)
This is what was left of the group. My dad got called to work and left right after the baptism was over and my sister and her family left b/c she was extremely ill) There was also various friends there and I appreciate all that came out to support Corbin for his decision to be baptized. It was a great afternoon!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I can't believe that you have a child old enough to have been baptized now! I feel old! He's so handsome too! I know you are one proud Mom! :)

Christi said...

I know! You're baby's 8! Crazy! And I really wanted to be at his baptism, but I was a bit scared to get out of my nasty steep mushy and snow covered driveway! I'm so proud of him for making that decision!

jennifer said...

what a beautiful family!