Thursday, February 11, 2010

Creeptastic!!!

Okay, I'm a Twilight fan just like everyone else, but does anyone think that they are going a little overboard with the merchandise? Maybe just a little. Or A LOT! So I came across this on a fansite.


Does this creep anyone else out?! My imagination really gets away from me at night! (admittingly, I used to think my elliptical looked like short circuit when it was in my room and it was dark) So, I think this would scare the crap out me. Why, why, why?!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

um....yeah...just alittle! Bless the freaks that put this in their room!

Frances said...

What are you talking about??? I may have to order one today. Sorry Brook, Edward will be watching over us all night.

MwaHaHa!!!!

Jaime said...

Frances- you are so funny!

Partyof9 said...

THAT is too funny!!!!
Who even thought to create such a thing for a living space? lol