Thursday, May 19, 2011

Hunter the Graduate

This morning, my sweet boy graduated from Pre-school.  What?!  I know, where has the time gone?  Hunter had the same two teachers, Miss Cindy and Lynda, as Corbin did when he went.  I was pregnant with Hunter when Corbin graduated.  Now Corbin will be in 4th grade and Hunter will start Kindergarten.  And Dane will start Pre-school in the fall.  How the time has flown by.  And through the tired and frustrating days, my heart is full and our lives continue to be blessed.  Hunter has grown up so much over this last school year.  According to the growth chart they gave me, since August he has grown 2 inches and gained another 8 lbs.  I forgot the camera in the mayhem of this morning, so all I was left with was the video camera on my iphone.  At least I got it recorded though.  I will "beg" pictures off of some of the other moms.

0 comments: