Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Beach

My Mom and Dad were nice enough to take us all on vacation to Myrtle Beach this summer. We got to stay in a house (not on the water, but close to it) and like chocolate syrup on ice cream, they rented a golf cart- which I believe was the highlight of the kids' trip. Now, they point out when they see one and begin to list off benefits of having one... and no, I didn't get pictures of it b/c I was a terrible photographer this trip. I had too much to worry about and I mostly relied on my sister and mom to take pictures... but I did get a few good ones. :)


We were obsessed with digging holes! Leah and I jumped in on the hole digging action and I must admit, we got some head turns day after day on our mad skills (or they could have just been checking us out... he he he)


We even made little steps so the kids wouldn't collapse our walls. :) They did a little digging here and there.


Dane loved the "wah-yer"! Before bed every night, the only way I could get him to quietly go to sleep was to tell him we would go play in the water when he woke up. :) My baby is growing up so fast!... but I'll save that whine for another post. :)


Did you have fun at the beach, Hunter? 2 thumbs up, apparently.



And no, I have no pictures of me on my camera from this beach trip- my mom and sister have some though.

1 comments:

Coordination Queen said...

I always need a vacation from vacation when we get back. Glad y'all had fun!