Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Funny Pages

Just over the last week or so- the kids have been saying some really funny things. Thought I'd share some:

Corbin: Dane, do you want to be a big brother?
Dane: um, no. I want to be a tiger. Rar!

We've been taking advantage of this great weather (that is, until the foot of pollen landed on us) and going outside a lot. Corbin and Hunter like to race even though Corbin shows no mercy with his younger brother. Hunter still gives it his all and keeps on doing it in hopes one day to beat him... so before one particular race, Hunter says to Corbin in all seriousness:

Hunter: Corbin, you go in slow motion, I'll go in fast motion this time. :)

Corbin: Mom, I think Dane is a German baby.
Me: What? Why?
Corbin: Because when I showed him a picture of himself when he was a little baby, I said, "Dane, who is that?" and Dane said, "das baby."
Me: LOL

Dane accidently ran over Hunter's foot with his plasma car and Hunter got really mad at him.

Hunter: Dane, you're a dummy head!!!
Dane: (With crunched up eyebrows) No, Hunter! I a bear!

I like to keep these little things recorded because it's always nice to go back and read how awesome they are...

In other quick news- Talon is getting bigger and moving a lot more. I'm feeling him in my ribs now and he especially enjoys using my bladder as a pillow. I'm pretty much into whatever I can eat- anything noodly is sufficient. I'm nesting like crazy and it's causing me a certain amount of anxiety because I want it all done last week and there's really nothing I can do about it... at least not all at once. I have to keep telling myself this. Life is good though. The Lord is really blessing us all and I'm thankful.

1 comments:

Frances said...

Very clever of Corbin to make the German connection!