Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all Moms, Moms-to-be, future Moms, any woman to desires kids... or any woman that kind of likes kids... or any woman who comes across one every now and then... Did I cover all bases? Okay, so I hosted the dinner at my house today. It was a lot of fun! We had some great weather, great food, great laughs, and great company! Highlights: We feasted on roast beef and sticky rice (mom), homemade mac and cheese (Mikelene), corn on the cobb and pasta salad (Jaime), and brownies (Leah). We're awesome, I know. The men cleaned up and we sat around digesting and trying not to lose our dinner. Matt and the boys got us a princess pinata and all the moms got to wack at it and the kids ran for all the chocolate in there. It was a good time!

Mother's Day- May 9, 2010

Jaime taking a swing!

Leah's turn!


Hit it, Mikelene!


Mom got 2 good hits! She, however, opted for the Nerf bat rather than the steel baton

Oh, and for my gifts, My guys got me that fossil bag that I posted in my "likes post". Hunter gave me a really great card and a bird house, Corbin gave me some coupons and Dane gave me lots of kisses including the smacking of his lips with it. It was a great day with my family and friends!

4 comments:

Coordination Queen said...

LOVE the pinata! That is awesome! Happy Mother's Day!

Jamie said...

Awesome pics! Wish I could say my day was as exciting! I had a great day of RELAXATION which is super rare! Happy Mother's Day babe!

Frances said...

So fun! The pinata was a great idea. Miss you guys!

Mikelene said...

I thought the pinata was a great idea. The kids sure enjoyed scooping up all the chocolate! Thanks, again, for inviting us over. :)