Saturday, January 30, 2010

A Cold and Rainy Day at Home

So it's freezing outside and raining today and aside from me running a couple of errands, the boys have been home all day. Matt (thinking ahead) picked up some boxes at the UHAUL store and made this fantastic and very huge maze for the boys to play in (It took up the entire room). He cut out holes in random places and put electric tea lights in for lighting up the inside. All three of them have had a blast in it! I've been able to be pretty productive with this new playhouse for them. They've been coloring inside the boxes and decorating the walls, poking their own holes in it around and sticking the dozens of flashlights that we have for them around. And when we're done, we'll collapse the boxes and save them for another rainy day. Good Show, Matt- Kudos to you for being a good daddy!









3 comments:

Frances said...

Great idea!!

Jamie said...

Looks like tons of fun! I had no idea Matt was so smart! hehe :)

j/k

Christi said...

That is the coolest thing ever! If I had more than one room in my house I'd do it for Owen too! Very cool.