Tuesday, January 26, 2010

It Finally Fell Out

Yay! Corbin finally lost that tooth that just hung there for forever. He took it out at school of all places. Classic Corbin quote, "I hope the tooth fairy gives me a DS game." Not likely, hope he liked his half-dollar instead... :) Oh, and Corbin's other 3 top teeth are loose too. I don't know why I'm feeling so emotional about this. He's lost all 4 of his bottom front teeth already, but those didn't get me as much as him losing the top tooth yesterday. He's growing up. He'll be baptized soon... then one day he'll be passing the sacrament, then going to his first youth dance, then getting his license, and going on his first date, then graduating highschool, and then the mission... am I being a little melodramatic?? I wonder where Corbin gets it?! lol!

2 comments:

Frances said...

A DS Game?! Wo. I just got a quarter. Gotta hand it to Corbin, he has high expectations!

Jaime said...

ha ha ha! Yeah, he always tries to see what he can push to get... but alas our toothfairy is a cheapo. She gave him a half dollar coin b/c she couldn't find a Sacajawea (sp?) dollar coin.