Tuesday, December 28, 2010

December Trend Alert!

**Beats my forehead on the keyboard** I took a total of zero pictures this Christmas. I don't know what happened. The thought honestly never occurred to me. sigh. Christmas was really nice. It was a very busy day and I couldn't wait for it to end, but I think it was a very successful day and a good time was had by all.

So, onto December Trend Alert

-Legos (Hunter), Plasma Car (Dane), Anything Kung Zhu related- toys, ds, anything (Corbin) **Dane calls the Kung Zhu's Bakugan... makes me laugh

-Diary of a Wimpy Kid- the movie- I must say, this movie is quite funny. The boys have watched it at least once a day since Christmas and they still laugh at it hysterically like the first time and now Corbin has begun saying the lines along with the actors.

-Dispicable Me- this movie, I think, has moved itself to the top tier of favorite animation movies for me... the kids loved it too!

-Dexter- Matt and I finally sat down and watched Season 1 and 2 on Netflix. Wow! I see what all the hype was about. This show is a little dark, but funny, but a little showtime-esque. It's a little rough, but the storyline is fun!

-Pudding

-Clementines-I've discovered that Hunter really likes these... and I eat 5+ a day. They are so good!

-Scripture Study- We started this a few weeks back. Some nights are good, some nights are not very successful. But I'm glad to be doing it and I really think long term, this will be invaluable to all of us as a family.

-"Ding!" while holding his index finger up- Hunter says this when you say something that he likes or may want. Example- Me: "Hunter, would you like to have an orange?" Hunter: "Ding!"

-"Zoo Wee Mama!"- Thanks to Diary of a Wimpy Kid

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas season! See you next year!

0 comments: