Thursday, October 21, 2010

Trend Alert

For the month of October, the trends in our house goes as follows:

-Toy Story 3

-Lighting McQueen (Dane)

-Iron Man

-Dinosaurs (they have made an epic, "John Travolta" come back in our house-glad I didn't get rid of them)

-Normal Popsicles (cherry, grape, orange kind... and oh so messy)

-Corbin begging to go back to carpool for school pick up (uh, h*!! to da no! I will never participate in that madness eva again)

-Prepping for the big hike on the Appalachian Trail (my trail name is gonna be Alpha, of course- and Matt is gonna be Tango. Alpha + Tango = AT or Appalachian Trail)

-Hunter's Lion (he's become unusually loving toward his stuffed companion)

-Dane climbing out of the crib (and at all hours of the night now- OMG!)

-DIY projects (I find a certain amount of therapy in doing these- the latest is painting the window shutters)

-Still running (not a trend, new way of life- ran a 10k Hammer the Hills Habitat for Humanity race in 1:08...not too shabby for my first go- I beat the 84 year old guy by 3 mins. lol!)

-Pumkin decorating

-Halloween costume shopping (Corbin will be Dastan from the Prince of Persia, Hunter will be some kind of Red Dragon Ninja, and Dane chose to be Scooby Doo)

-Fall TV started - House, Grey's, Private Practice, Vampire Diaries, Cutthroat- RW/RR challenge (woot, woot), some truck driver show that I find fascinating

1 comments:

StorminMormon said...

I'm laughing a little bit about the car pool, because I felt I had to convince you that the Bus was a viable option. I'm with you, though - I don't ever want to go back to car pool line. That was the worst! I can't believe we did it for 3 years!