Thursday, August 26, 2010

LOVE/HATE RELATIONSHIPS

I've been so busy these last weeks, I literally forgot to blog. So here are the things I've submerged myself in- Warning: majorly heavy stuff by the way.


I'll first start with these sinful delights. I discovered these not long ago and in a matter of 4 days I alone consumed 3 boxes on my own. I've discovered that there is no such thing as mild PMS. Oxymoron much??

I will now move onto the matter of the Mockingjay. sniffle, sniffle. I loved the book, but it seriously brought on a major case of anti-social behavior. I had to go get another book to read to pull. myself. together. (as I slap my cheeks)The residual trauma still remains, but as the days pass, I'm beginning to work myself back into society. You can click my Goodreads widget on the right to see what else I've been up to book wise.

Veronica Mars. Thanks to the power marriage of that magical box otherwise known as the Wii and a Netflix subscription the possibilites are endless. I discovered this show while perusing the many titles Netflix offers. I've blown through the first 2 seasons and I'm halfway through the 3rd and final (thank heavens)season.

I've also taken up yoga, pilates, and a something called body flow, which is a mix of tai chi, yoga, and pilates. I laugh when I say I go to find my zen, but there is some truth to that statement. I'm dripping wet with sweat, but feel oddly relaxed when I leave. The only thing I hate about these classes is I stress to find the time to go because of the instant love I fell into when I began these workouts. I purposely chose this pose to brag. I can totally do this now...just kidding. I will probably never be able to do that. But on a side note: I have moved up to regular girl flexibility now. When I began the classes, I had the flexibity of a man. :)

1 comments:

Coordination Queen said...

I'll add those to my shopping list for monday morning! yum. I'm still not normal after reading that book, but then again, never really have been... oh well. I too LOVE the wii & netflix together. Keeps me entertained while ironing. I used to read while I ironed, but I'd get too many steam burns. Just kidding... mostly.