Saturday, July 4, 2009

A HAPPY ANNOUNCEMENT!

I have such happy news to share and it might be a little premature, but....

I think Hunter is potty-trained! He woke up this morning and decided that he was going to go to the bathroom instead of in his pull-up. By mid-day we switched to undies and he has been very successful all day long. No wet diapers or accidents. I didn't pressure him, I just waited for him to tell me when he had to go. He even went to the bathroom at Wal-mart when we were grocery shopping. I thought for sure he would go on himself, but he didn't. So, let's keep our fingers crossed and hope this isn't another fluke.

Hope everyone has had a wonderful 4th of July!

1 comments:

Jaime said...

Just an update! It is no fluke. Hunter is officially 100% potty trained. He has been dry with no accidents since Saturday, July 4th! He's still shy with the other version of going to the potty, but he won't go in the pull up either- he just waits until he can't hold it in anymore, but I'm sure he will quit this when he feels like it as well. We just bought some more underwear today. he picked out a disney pack of undies. he was very excited.