Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Funny Pages

Kids are hilarious most days.  The kids I'm directing this post to is Hunter and Dane.  They're not really recent, but I've saved these pictures to bring me a smile when I feel the hulk coming out.  To the right, Hunter penned this apology note to me.  He did something (as per usual) and upset me a little more than normal.  I later returned to my desk to find this note.  Gah, he can be so darn kissably sweet sometimes and other times... I don't know... sometimes I just worry about that kid. :) This was from January 20, 2012

I was cleaning up some drawing papers and doodles one day at the boys' desk area and found this in Dane's pile.  At the time, these were the only letters that Dane knew how to write without help.  Yeesh.  I hope he wasn't mad at me when he wrote this.  Heehee.  This lovely typography artwork was made around March 10, 2012


I found this while doing another clean up at the kids' desk area.  Writing and drawing are very popular in our home.  I came across this in one of Hunter's notebooks.  I loved it so much!  Everything about it (even the fact he used permanent marker-!!) was awesome.  This might make itself to a t-shirt one day.  No lie.  And I really hope that he will continue to whut to fite evil and make good choices througout his life.  **I asked Hunter where he got this from and I would like to shout out to Phineus and Ferb for using this particular phrase in one of their random shows that stood out to my boy**  June 4, 2012

0 comments: