Monday, March 29, 2010

Out with the Old in with the NEW!

I really like new stuff. Or old stuff redone to look new and fresh. Distressed stuff is cool too when done the right way... I digress... Does anything look different around here? I'm diggin the new hawtness of my blog! I would like to give a shout out (Whoot, Whoot!!!) while attempting the tootsie roll to my friend, Jamie, who took some major time out of her family life to come be my own personal blogger slave!

***And the amazing picture in the header was taken while Matt and I were in Hilton Head for a much needed couples weekend back in January. We were both taken aback by the sheer beauty of these trees!***

2 comments:

Jamie said...

cotton candy sweet to go let me see that tootsie roll...to the left, to the right...whoop whoop whoop!

StorminMormon said...

I'm digging the new Hawtness! Now all you need is hardwood floors.